It has been a little over a year since I published my e-book, entitled 10 Steps to Prepare for Your Social Security Disability Hearing. Those who are waiting for their Social Security disability hearings will find helpful information in the book, and can learn how to make their claims stronger. That is more important than ever this year, because allowance rates are down.
Although I wrote the book for my clients, it is available on my law firm website to anyone as a free PDF download. The book has been downloaded thousands of times.
There is no form to fill out; no name or email address is required to download the book. This link will take you to the page on my law firm website to download 10 Steps to Prepare for Your Social Security Disability Hearing.
Here are the ten steps:
- Appeal within 60 days
- Prepare for the wait for a hearing
- Determine why your claim was denied
- Learn how Social Security evaluates disability claims
- Think about your functional limitations in a specific way
- Know your work history for the past 15 years
- Continue with your regular medical treatment
- Obtain a medical source statement
- Consider a statement from a spouse, parent, sibling or friend
- Get legal help
Again, you can download 10 Steps to Prepare for Your Social Security Disability Hearing for free, without providing any information about yourself to me.
I hope the book empowers you to make your claim stronger for your Social Security disability hearing.