Here is the first 2012 edition of the Disability Blog Roundup, which provides links every other week to notable articles regarding Social Security disability.
Please also check out my best blog posts of 2011, if you haven't done so already.
- The top four reasons why Social Security Disability cases are denied at the initial and reconsideration stages of review by Geri Kahn
- Blaming the Victim for Being Disabled is Ignorant and Unfair by Gabe Hermann
- How Important Are Medical Records When Applying For Social Security Disability? by Declan Gourley
- ALJ Unknown by Gordon Gates
- New Social Security Rule Prohibits Multiple Pending Applications by Vaughn Clauson