Photo: Bridget reading on the couch
Here are eleven posts from 2011 that are worth revisiting, or worth reading for the first time if you missed them when originally published:
- The Social Security "Logical Bridge"
- One Residual Functional Capacity, Two Outcomes
- The 2010 Waterfall Chart
- Statement from a Spouse
- A Modest Proposal
- 75-Day Hearing Notice Should be Nationwide
- Top Reasons for Appeals Council Remands
- Be the ALJ
- Your Functional Limitations are the Nuts and Bolts of Your Social Security Disability Claim
- Medical Expert Testimony by Telephone at an ALJ Hearing
- Ten Tips for Writing Effective Hearing Briefs
It is worth noting that this blog now has over 500 posts. When I started writing for the blog in May of 2008, I had no expectation that I would reach such a milestone. This site has become an integral part of my life as Social Security disability lawyer, and I cannot imagine my law practice without it.
Thank you for reading.