I have written an ebook, entitled 10 Steps to Prepare for Your Social Security Disability Hearing.
I have been sharing this book with my clients, and have now added it to my law firm website. It is available to anyone as a free PDF download. There is no form to fill out; no name or email address is required to download the book. This link will take you to the page on my website to download 10 Steps to Prepare for Your Social Security Disability Hearing.
My hope is that those who are waiting for their Social Security disability hearings will find helpful information in the book, and that they will learn how to make their claims stronger.
Here are the ten steps:
- Appeal within 60 days
- Prepare for the wait for a hearing
- Determine why your claim was denied
- Learn how Social Security evaluates disability claims
- Think about your functional limitations in a specific way
- Know your work history for the past 15 years
- Continue with your regular medical treatment
- Obtain a medical source statement
- Consider a statement from a spouse, parent, sibling or friend
- Get legal help
Again, you can download 10 Steps to Prepare for Your Social Security Disability Hearing for free, without providing any information about yourself. I hope the book fulfills its purpose, and you are empowered to make your claim stronger for your hearing.