Photo: Our daughter Bridget at her 2nd birthday party, after a cupcake
Every other week, I link to articles of note regarding Social Security disability. For the long Memorial Day weekend, here are several notable articles and blog posts for you to read:
- Improving Access: Expanding Acceptable Medical Sources for the Social Security Administration Disability Determination Process by the National Law Center on Homelessness & Poverty (link opens a PDF)
- Dueling Visions of the Social Security Disability Adjudicatory System by William Funk
- Disability Judges – SSA’s secret Judge Policy by Erin Schmidt
- Obama-Care Pre-Existing Condition Coverage that Can Help Your Disability Case by Stanley Denman
- Social Security Disability Eligibility Through Work Credits by Tracey Cahn
- How I Use my Client’s Work History to Win Disability Cases by Vaughn Clauson
- The National Council On Disability Needs To Meet More Disabled People by Charles Hall
- Commissioner Says Attorneys Have No Obligation To Submit Adverse Medical Evidence In Social Security Disability Cases by Charles Hall.
Memorial Day is the traditional start of Summer season here in Maine, and we have family and friends visiting us in Kennebunk. Best wishes for your Memorial Day weekend.