Every other Friday, I publish links to articles of note regarding Social Security disability.
- Applying for Social Security Disability? What your attorney is doing to prepare for your hearing and assist in your claim by Joseph Tunstall
- The Importance of Activity Limitations in Social Security Disability Cases by Vaughn Clauson
- Addressing treating opinion evidence in ALJ decisions by Gordon Gates
- Chronic pain and mental Health by Erin Schmidt
- Filing for Disability is not easy — contrary to the opinions of some by Tim Moore
- Lay Witnesses and Your Disability Claim by Anna Westfall and Andrew November