Every two weeks, I publish links to notable articles on the topic of Social Security disability. This week I published a rebuttal to a paper suggesting that Social Security administrative law judge decisions were inherently flawed, and that the entire ALJ system should be abolished. Please take a look, because I spent some time writing it.
- Administrative Law Judge Disability Decisionmaking by Gordon Gates
- New Social Security Ruling Requires Some Claimants to Make a Difficult Decision by Donald Chewning
- Can I Try to Work While I am Waiting for my Disability Hearing? by Vaughn Clauson
- Free Resource for Disability Claimants: 10 Steps to Prepare for Your Social Security Disability Hearing by Jonathan Ginsberg
- Why Am I A Social Security Disability Lawyer? by Aaron Rifkind
- Preaching It However You Want by Charles Hall
Photo: Lunch on a summer day