Every other Friday, I publish links to notable posts from the Social Security disability blogs. I am widening the net a bit, and will now link not just to posts, but also to newspaper articles and other sites of interest to Social Security disability claimants and representatives. It is a timely decision, because with the July 4th holiday it has been a bit slow in the notable blog posts department.
- Data show disability benefits can depend on judge and At Dover office, denials of disability claims surge by Mike Chalmers
- Mandatory Online Appeals Coming? and Can I Get Social Security Disability For A Lightning Strike Injury? by Charles T. Hall
- The Importance of Regular Updates by Gordon Gates
- THE FIVE DIRTY SECRETS ABOUT SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY published by Cavey & Barett
- Ongoing medical treatment – essential for your health and to your case by Geri Kahn
Photo: Bridget testing her balance