Here is a selection of recent notable posts from the disability blogs. This roundup is published every other Friday.
- Delays in Social Security Disability Decisions May Result in Higher Costs to Medicare from the Multiple Sclerosis and Social Security Disability blog published by Jonathan Ginsberg
- When Should I Hire a Representative to Help Me with My SSD/SSI Claim? from the Florida Social Security Disability blog published by Sims & Stakenborg, P.A.
- If the Judge Denies Your Disability Case, You Have a Third Chance to Appeal from the Freedom Disability blog published by Freedom Disability
- The Decision Review Board from the Social Security Disability Lawyer blog published by Gordon Gates
- Never Read Your ERISA Policy? Let’s Talk About That and Living In Fear – Just How Scared Are You? from Lindanee's Blog published by Linda Nee