Here is a very recent picture of baby Bridget.
Every two weeks, I publish links to recent notable articles from the Social Security disability blogs. If you are aware of a noteworthy blog that has not appeared in the roundup, please let me know.
- Drafting Pre-Hearing Briefs – Advice for Claimants from the Musings on Social Security blog published by Thomas O'Brien
- Applying for both unemployment and Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) in NC from the NC Attorney Blog published by the Law Offices of James Scott Farrin
- Different results between DDS and the ALJs from the Social Security Disability Lawyer blog published by Gordon Gates
- Social Security disability hearings: erosion in the job base from the Colorado Social Security Law blog published by the Stasiuk Firm PC
- Overview of Social Security and VA Veterans Disability from the Utah Social Security & VA Disability blog published by the Ban Law Office PC