Here is a selection of recent notable posts from the Social Security disability blogs.
If you are a Social Security disability lawyer, please join the conversation in the comments of my post below ("Medical Source Statements vs. Functional Capacity Evaluations") and tell me what you do to obtain opinions from your clients' treating physicians.
- Medical Source Statements vs. Functional Capacity Evaluations from the Social Security Disability Lawyer blog published by Gordon Gates
- Does A Doctor Make The Decision On My Social Security Claim Or A Case Worker? from My Disability Blog published by Tim Moore
- My Initial Social Security Disability Claim Was Denied, Now What? from the Indiana Social Security Disability Lawyer Blog published by Scott Lewis
- Income Requirements For SSI from the Illinois Social Security Blog published by Social Security Defenders LLC
- It's The Aging Of The Baby Boom Generation from Social Security News published by Charles Hall