Above is a picture of baby Bridget's little toes.
Below is a selection of recent notable posts from the Social Security disability blogs:
- Requirement for Medically Determinable Physical or Mental Impairment in Order to be Found Disabled by Social Security from the Delaware Disability Blog published by Linarducci & Butler PA
- Social Security Disability and Unemployment Compensation: Not Really a Problem from the New York Social Security Lawyer Blog published by Insler & Hermann, LLP
- Debt Collection and Social Security Disability Benefits from the Dallas Social Security Disability Attorney blog published by Stanley Denman
- Work Performed under Special Conditions from the Social Security Disability Lawyer blog published by Gordon Gates
- Social Security Adds More Conditions to "Compassionate Allowance" Program from the Social Security Disability Blog moderated by Jonathan Ginsberg