Please take a moment and look at the sidebar of this blog, under the heading Important Topics. These are links to permanent pages on this site that address topics that are central to many claims.
A drawback of the blog format is that the most recent posts (not necessarily the most important posts) appear at the top of the site. To counterbalance this, I created the Important Topics list on the sidebar.
The latest page added to the list is Appeal Your Denial. Obviously, this is an important topic for many Social Security disability claims.
There is other helpful information in the Important Topics pages, and I particularly urge new visitors to this site to take a look.
The Important Topics are:
- Ask for a Free Claim Evaluation
- Contact Gordon Gates
- About Attorney Fees
- Appeal Your Denial
- Choosing a Disability Lawyer
- Claimants over 50 years old
- Claimants with Mental Impairments
- How a Disability Lawyer Helps You
- Maine Disability Claim Process
- New Hampshire Disability Claim Process
- Social Security Sequential Evaluation Process
- This Blog is not Legal Advice
- Veterans Filing for Disability