Here is a selection of recent notable articles from the Social Security disability blogs:
- You Really Ought To Study This And File Comments from Social Security News published by Charles Hall
- Social Security's Date Last Insured from the Social Security Disability Lawyer blog published by Gordon Gates
- Social Security Disability, Light and Sedentary Work, and Mental Limitations from the Disability Secrets blog published by Tim Moore
- If I get disability benefits, can I take money out of my 401k without paying the 10% penalty? from Tucker's Disability Benefits Blog published by John Tucker
- Does Social Security Disability Depend on Your Level of Illness or the type of Work you did? from My Disability Blog published by Tim Moore
I publish a disability blog roundup every other Friday. An archive, with links to the last 6 months of disability roundup posts, can be found on the sidebar.