A round up of notable articles from the Social Security disability blogs is published right here every other Friday:
- Reconsideration Appeal – what makes it different from the Disability Application from My Disability Blog published by Tim Moore
- Social Security Disability Law Weekly Episode 6 – iPad, Retirement and Medical Record Lag from the Delaware Disability Law blog published by Linarducci & Butler, PA
- Video Hearings vs. Traditional Disability Hearings: Why Video Hearings Might Be Your Best Bet from the Social Security Disability Blog moderated by Jonathan Ginsberg
- The Role of the Medical Expert in a Social Security Disability Hearing from the Personal Injury Social Security Disability blog published by Bob Kraft
- Will My Doctor Be Called About My Social Security Disability Claim? from the Disability Secrets blog published by Tim Moore
- Benefits for the Disabled Widow or Widower from the Social Security Disability Lawyer blog published by Gordon Gates
- Paternity and children’s Social Security benefits from the Colorado Social Security Law blog published by the Stasiuk Firm PC.