Back from its holiday hiatus, the Roundup returns! Here are some of the notable recent posts from the Social Security disability blogs:
- Sixth Circuit Says The DOT May Not Be Enough To Justify Denial from Social Security News published by Charles Hall
- I Have Breast Cancer, Why Was I Denied Social Security Disability Benefits from the Delaware Disability Law blog published by Steven Butler
- Substantial Gainful Activity in Social Security Disability from the Raleigh Personal Injury Lawyer Blog published by Hardison & Associates
- What are Social Security auxiliary benefits? from the Colorado Social Security Law blog published by Tomasz Stasiuk
- Social Security Disability and Age: It Does Matter from the Dallas Social Security Disability Attorney blog published by Stanley Denman
Going forward, the Disability Blog Roundup will appear here every other Friday.