This is a roundup of the notable posts from the disability blogs. I use the word notable rather than the word best, because I do not presume to be the arbiter of what is best.
Each Friday I select a few posts (from a growing number of disability blogs) that I find interesting or helpful. I share them here, with the hope that you will find them interesting or helpful, too.
- Tips for Effective Hearing Representation from the Social Security Disability Hacker blog published by Rick Gach
- My Social Security Disability/SSI ALJ Hearing Was Scheduled, Now What? from the Delaware Disability Law blog published by Delaware attorney Steven Butler
- Salt Lake City Tribune Spotlights Social Security Disability Case from the Raleigh Personal Injury Lawyer Blog published by Hardison & Associates
- If Social Security Disability sends you to a Consultative Medical Exam, will it be done by your own doctor? from My Disability Blog published by Tim Moore
- Judges say too many claims are denied initially, sometimes for no logical reason from the Social Security Disability Lawyer blog published by Gordon Gates