The response to the first month of the Blog Roundup has been terrific, and many have been able to discover a disability blog not previously seen. This week's roundup is the most varied one yet in terms of format, with traditional blog posts, a video blog post and a podcast.
Here are the most notable posts this week:
- Social Security Disability Quality Review Board from My Disability Blog published by Tim Moore
- SSA to soon grant attorneys access to claimants’ electronic hearing folders from the California Social Security Lawyer blog published by Geri Kahn
- Social Security Disability Hearings & The Quality of Your Testimony from the Indiana Social Security Disability Lawyer Blog published by Scott Lewis
- Getting your prior Social Security files from the Colorado Social Security Law blog published by Tomasz Stasiuk
- Three Critical Mistakes Social Security Disability Applicants Make from the Social Security Disability Attorney Cincinnati blog published by Anthony Castelli
- Attitude is Everything – Are You a "Reluctant Claimant?" from Jonathan's Ginsberg's Social Security Disability Podcast published by Jonathan Ginsberg