There was terrific interaction this week among the Social Security disability blogs. There was a guest post (all too rare in our niche). And there was a post expanding upon an article from another blog. That's the way it's supposed to be! Such cross-pollination makes our work more accessible to those looking for information regarding Social Security disability law.
Here are this week's most notable posts from the Social Security disability blogs:
- Winning Social Security Disability Benefits After Age 50 from the Personal Injury Social Security Disability blog published by Bob Kraft
- The WRONG Answers to the Question: "Why Can't You Work" from the Social Security Disability Blog moderated by Jonathan Ginsberg
- Why Should I Pay a Disability Lawyer if I can Handle the Case Myself from My Disability Blog published by Tim Moore
- Subpoena The SSA Doctor from the Law Offices of Jeffrey Delott blog published by Jeffrey Delott
- 10 Things to Know Before Applying for Social Security Disability from the Delaware Disability Law blog published by Steven Butler