I follow a lot of Social Security disability blogs. When I see an interesting article, I will often link to it from my twitter account. Those twitter updates are displayed on the sidebar to this blog. That way, there is always something new when you visit this site.
Several notable articles have been posted just this week on the disability blogs that I follow. So here is a roundup of recent posts regarding Social Security disability. And by the way, I am very pleased that there are now enough of us writing on this topic to publish a list like this.
- How can I prove I am disabled if I cannot get treatment because I can’t afford it? from the California Social Security Lawyer blog published by Geri Kahn
- What does Social Security mean by sedentary, light, medium, and heavy work? from the Colorado Social Security Law blog published by Tomasz Stasiuk
- GAF scores v. Opinions from the Truth of the Matter Asserted blog published by Nate Craig
- If You are Approved For Social Security Disability – The Award Notice from the Disability Secrets blog published by Tim Moore
- Social Security Disability and how your treating doctor can help from the Florida Social Security Disability blog published by Sims & Stakenborg, P.A.